Tokyo Super-EMG Hands-on course
IMPORTANT: Tokyo Super-EMG 2020 IS CANCELED
Due to the global concern regarding the coronavirus outbreak, Tokyo Super-EMG 2020 for internationals is canceled. We hope that you will attend the next course in spring/summer of 2021.
- Extensive hands-on training to apply basic anatomy and physiology
- Select from basic and advanced contents:
- Nerve conduction study
- Needle electromyography
- Neuromuscular ultrasound
- Lectures in clinical-physiological correlations
- Hiroyuki Nodera (Tokushima University, Japan)
- Tomihiro Imai (Sapporo Medical University, Japan)
- Jun Kimura (University of Iowa, USA)
(incl. welcome party and lunch)
*Participants who cancel their course attendance or reschedule within 14 days or less shall be assessed a nonrefundable 20% of administrative charge.
The 2020 EMG seminar was fully booked. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be notified of the 2021 seminar.
Who can Attend:
Practicing physicians, residents, and fellows
(Neurologists, Rehabilitation physicians, Orthopedic surgeons, Neurosurgeons, etc.)
Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (JSCN)